Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

My Rant For The Day; I Hate Target Stores

Started by Anonymous, March 13, 2014, 03:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

No seasonal section which means no garden centre in summer, no full grocery section, no automotive dept, poor selection, empty shelves and no restaurant. Target stores suck. :x  

I miss Zellers.

RW

Target in the US caused my credit card to become compromised.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Target in the US caused my credit card to become compromised.

Oh fuck you were one of them eh? Sorry to hear that RW. All the more reason to for you to hate Target.

Renee

Their women's plus size dept. is crappy as well. Small selection, poor quality and just plain ugly. Recently I've noticed a marked decrease in quality and selection in a lot of their merchandise.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Their women's plus size dept. is crappy as well. Small selection, poor quality and just plain ugly. Recently I've noticed a marked decrease in quality and selection in a lot of their merchandise.

I don't know about in the US Renee, but they were planning on giving Wally World a run for their money in Canada. That will never happen unless they expand their floor space and product lines. I don't get their popularity at all.

Odinson

Quote from: "Real Woman"Weight thingy?

She has been complaining about it..

I would just divorce her.

Anonymous

Do you fucking mind Oddstain, I'm trying to concentrate on my hatred of Target. You're causing me to lose my focus.

Odinson

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Their women's plus size dept. is crappy as well. Small selection, poor quality and just plain ugly. Recently I've noticed a marked decrease in quality and selection in a lot of their merchandise.

I don't know about in the US Renee, but they were planning on giving Wally World a run for their money in Canada. That will never happen unless they expand their floor space and product lines. I don't get their popularity at all.

Target in the US tried to position themselves as a more up-scale alternative to Wal-Mart but their merchandise wasn't really any better. So that idea never really caught on. Target is like the old Caldor's and Bradlees stores that were common back east in the 1970s and 80s. They too went out of business in the same way that target seems to be headed.

Target will never be able to compete with Wal-Mart for all the reasons you already mentioned plus a few more. Furthermore to be perfectly honest big fat Americans like me love Wal-Mart because their superstores are a one shop stop. We can buy our tent like graphic tees, gigantic underwear, DVDs, and plus fill up on frozen pizza, white bread, mayonnaise, potato chips ice cream, fruit loops and cheese whiz. What's not to love? It's a western woman's dream come true.

:lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Target in the US tried to position themselves as a more up-scale alternative to Wal-Mart but their merchandise wasn't really any better. So that idea never really caught on. Target is like the old Caldor's and Bradlees stores that were common back east in the 1970s and 80s. They too went out of business in the same way that target seems to be headed.

Target will never be able to compete with Wal-Mart for all the reasons you already mentioned plus a few more. Furthermore to be perfectly honest big fat Americans like me love Wal-Mart because their superstores are a one shop stop. We can buy our tent like graphic tees, gigantic underwear, DVDs, and plus fill up on frozen pizza, white bread, mayonnaise, potato chips ice cream, fruit loops and cheese whiz. What's not to love? It's a western woman's dream come true.

Haha, bait for BWD.  :lol:

They do have everything under one roof. There's a newer one near my house that has a lube shop, Mickey D's, Tim Horton's, a Vietnamese nail salon, photo shop and right now an H&R Block. Target has none of that.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"And there goes hope.

Yeah right, like their ever was any for you in the first place.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Target in the US tried to position themselves as a more up-scale alternative to Wal-Mart but their merchandise wasn't really any better. So that idea never really caught on. Target is like the old Caldor's and Bradlees stores that were common back east in the 1970s and 80s. They too went out of business in the same way that target seems to be headed.

Haha, bait for BWD.  :lol:

They do have everything under one roof. There's a newer one near my house that has a lube shop, Mickey D's, Tim Horton's, a Vietnamese nail salon, photo shop and right now an H&R Block. Target has none of that.

Yeah as much as I truly dislike Wal-Mart and their business practices, it is very convenient. There is a reason why they are as successful as they are.